Thursday, July 9, 2015

Lemon Thyme Salt Scrub

The summer months always make me want to exfoliate every inch of my body to get off all the dead skin and it makes me feel like I'm sloughing away winter. Clearly that last part is all in my head! I created the recipe below to help scrub away during the summer months. I especially like to use this after a day of gardening. It helps get all the dirt and grim off.  


Lemon Thyme Salt Scrub
1/2 cup of olive oil or coconut oil 
1 cup Epsom salt
Sprig of Thyme chopped
Zest from 1 medium sized lemon
6-8 drops of lemongrass essential oil or eucalyptus essential oil


Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well. To get the mixture right you may need to add more oil or more salt depending on the consistency you like.





***Once 100 subscribers are reached on my blog I will be doing a giveaway.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I welcome all feedback, questions, comments. Please be kind.