Monday, July 20, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Fashion lovers! Run. Do not walk to your nearest Nordstrom or shop online. The annual anniversary sale is here and it is amazing!!! Check out a few of my favs below.

Hello Burberry! I'm dying for this scarf.

Check Merino Wool Scarf (Nordstrom Exclusive)

Burberry Scarf - ON SALE $295.90



I love Frye boots! The are amazing quality. Loving these...

'Melissa Tab' Knee High Boot (Women)

Frye Melissa Tab Knee $279.90


Tory Burch Sunglasses anyone?! Yes, please! LOVE these.

57mm Polarized Sunglasses (Nordstrom Exclusive)

Tory Burch Sunglasses - $139.90

Who doesn't love jeans? Paige Premium Denim is one of my favorite brands! So comfy and such great quality.

'Skyline' Skinny Jeans (Raya) (Nordstrom Exclusive)

Paige Denim - $119.90


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I welcome all feedback, questions, comments. Please be kind.